November 9, 2015

The Habit of Flossing

Hey all! Welcome to my blog!

This blog is the thoughts and musings of a college student still looking for her manual on how to be an adult. (Update: it seems no one has really found theirs yet either). Although two year old kids are infamous for their incessant questions, I think I could be their competition! As I'm launched into the world of adulthood, I invite you to join me and laugh at my questions. How do you file taxes? What exactly is a 401(k)? How do you afford coffee creamer every month? And how in the world do you get in the habit of flossing?

Get ready to laugh, feel free to give advice, and don't be afraid to learn from a struggling college girl. After all, we're all doing the best we can.

Good luck out there folks!
                   Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment